Sunday, December 27, 2009

home for the holidays.

YAY! pictures so my blog isn't so boring =) my break thus so far has consisted of sleeping, eating, movies, family, and friends. if that's not a beautiful winter break then i don't know what is!















my dad called this Korea's version of Sukiyaki.
I don't know what exactly it is, but it's hella good =)













one of the best ways to spend a night in--video
chatting with them















welcoming Eunice back home. this is my opinion
of avatar in 3D: special effects > storyline. i still
liked it though, nonetheless.















happy 22nd birthday to my beautiful roomie, Doris!



















happy birthday, shady ass! finally you're moving
on up to the 20's.















this just reminds me that you don't have to travel
far in order to see beautiful sights =)



















It's always a little depressing when we
have to take the christmas tree down.
sighh =(



there's another week of winter break left and I really don't think i'm ready to start winter quarter for more reasons than I can count BUT i'm TRYING to be optimistic! SO, BRING IT ON I guess haha.

let's grab the bull by its horns.


i'm gonna go make some eggs. goodnight =)

1 comment:

  1. You sound so much more aggressive in type. Love your cute magenta blog Tamela! Hehehe. =)

    Love,
    Liz Kim

    ReplyDelete